- 1,943 hits
- “Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.” TS Eliot
TruthTell all the Truth but tell it slant— Success in Circuit lies Too bright for our infirm Delight The Truth's superb surprise As Lightning to the Children eased With explanation kind The Truth must dazzle gradually Or every man be blind— ~Emily Dickinson
- Sunset. Hammock. Silhouette. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann #oasiswritinglink… instagram.com/p/BVx2qKZhLyk/ 2 hours ago
- Pride Puerto Rico 2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann #oasiswritinglink #travel… instagram.com/p/BVxkde4hgPo/ 4 hours ago
- A big splash over the wave breakers at Escambron beach. San Juan, Puerto… instagram.com/p/BVv7DnAh30k/ 20 hours ago
- Sunset stunning everyone into awe tonight at Escambron beach in San Juan, Puerto Rico. San… instagram.com/p/BVvrlXgh8fu/ 22 hours ago
- Soldier Walks Into A Prison With A Dog. Now Watch The Pup's Reaction When He Sees THIS Inmate... pawdose.com/service-dog-he… 1 day ago
Poems of the Month
Tag Archives: Cynthia Pittmann
Cancel via Beginning's End, Beginning Again.
In the flow, rapid and slow In the gaps, on the line-less Space to down the feather Comfort, gently caught in the Breeze, tips brushing Tiny moments of meaning, until All evaporates and disperses Into cloudy and … Continue reading
Once sheltered, then
shown and shut in. Condemned.
Brando brute unmasks both raw
and hungry. His apartment, well
off the French Quarter, pokes
bets and constant craving. Lusting
after life and trading
on decency. Continue reading
tangle, entwine, clutch.
Life panting through
Mantou dashing under Crushing wave-bursts Spray, splash, spill Dash, dart, drill Pour open skin Shell-shock liquid glass Center silk quiet Gentle spectrum light Sigh hints of You. Bitten not dead. Open not empty. After the fall. Before the known. Found … Continue reading
Arched brow Continue reading