root spread wide
toe buds, stipular
ring, aerial roots.
attracting light to
tangle, entwine, clutch.
Life panting through
twists sharply at
- 1,986 hits
- “Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.” TS Eliot
TruthTell all the Truth but tell it slant— Success in Circuit lies Too bright for our infirm Delight The Truth's superb surprise As Lightning to the Children eased With explanation kind The Truth must dazzle gradually Or every man be blind— ~Emily Dickinson
- I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind. ― Antoine de… instagram.com/p/BgQucyWg_5H/ 1 week ago
- When the students are away, the cats come out to play. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann… instagram.com/p/BgJvvdcAJbd/ 1 week ago
- Trees and benches bathe in the afternoon light. University of Puerto Rico campus in Rio… instagram.com/p/BgDC0rLgMjT/ 2 weeks ago
- The welcoming entrance into the Old City. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann… instagram.com/p/Bf9CoZzhQLU/ 2 weeks ago
- Rainbow appearances brighten up everything and make the day special. San Juan, Puerto… instagram.com/p/Bf1IkRHhLFh/ 3 weeks ago
Poems of the Month