- 1,969 hits
- “Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.” TS Eliot
TruthTell all the Truth but tell it slant— Success in Circuit lies Too bright for our infirm Delight The Truth's superb surprise As Lightning to the Children eased With explanation kind The Truth must dazzle gradually Or every man be blind— ~Emily Dickinson
- Pot of tea, too... Cambridge, Massachusetts #cynthiapittmann #oasiswrittinglink #art #trend… instagram.com/p/BacOErQBYed/ 13 hours ago
- Breathe. Relax. Listen. Medford, Massachusetts #cynthiapittmann #oasiswritinglink #relaxing… instagram.com/p/BaU-dpuhw06/ 3 days ago
- Weeping willow trees drape over the water at the public garden in Boston Commons. Boston,… instagram.com/p/BaKv4IynAYK/ 1 week ago
- A little window wisdom found on Beacon Hill. Boston, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/BaKf6x2BTlv/ 1 week ago
- The empty streets of the Old City. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann… instagram.com/p/BZwnD5KBmkX/ 2 weeks ago
Poems of the Month
Tag Archives: nature
I sit down and notice morning sunlight and birds flying low in the green glen– Is this Beatrix Potter’s field Or a Scottish valley set down right here in our tropical water-laced world — all tinted with prismatic light? Busy girls sit … Continue reading
Cancel via Beginning's End, Beginning Again.
tangle, entwine, clutch.
Life panting through