- 1,956 hits
- “Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.” TS Eliot
TruthTell all the Truth but tell it slant— Success in Circuit lies Too bright for our infirm Delight The Truth's superb surprise As Lightning to the Children eased With explanation kind The Truth must dazzle gradually Or every man be blind— ~Emily Dickinson
- Abstract waves echoing waves. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann #oasiswritinglink… instagram.com/p/BX_Tm4pBzV8/ 5 hours ago
- Fresh fruit cup and expresso at Ben N Jerry's Condado. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann… instagram.com/p/BX-fp8ohnzB/ 13 hours ago
- "It took me some time to understand my water lilies… I cultivated them with no thought of… instagram.com/p/BX4bgZSBHPi/ 2 days ago
- “The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves,… instagram.com/p/BX1w12LhWFS/ 3 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 4 days ago
Poems of the Month
Tag Archives: nature
I sit down and notice morning sunlight and birds flying low in the green glen– Is this Beatrix Potter’s field Or a Scottish valley set down right here in our tropical water-laced world — all tinted with prismatic light? Busy girls sit … Continue reading
Cancel via Beginning's End, Beginning Again.
tangle, entwine, clutch.
Life panting through