Tenderness awakens the cocoon of you
unfolding the silky sweetness of yet another.
Strumming until hardened into worship,
a pearl moon balances between the poles of you
spreading across indigo sky. You, a milky way of stars
undifferentiated in the nursing lips of life–
one story in time. Existence resonating through
fluted notes of you- husky and sharp.
Fountain breath of silver remaining constant
within each becoming. Fragrance without flower.
Caress without hands. Drawing at the root of you.
Seduction compelling surrender to foolishness.
Caught yet running still. Percussive pulses
awaken to one face, one body, and one breath.
- 1,956 hits
- “Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.” TS Eliot
TruthTell all the Truth but tell it slant— Success in Circuit lies Too bright for our infirm Delight The Truth's superb surprise As Lightning to the Children eased With explanation kind The Truth must dazzle gradually Or every man be blind— ~Emily Dickinson
- Abstract waves echoing waves. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann #oasiswritinglink… instagram.com/p/BX_Tm4pBzV8/ 5 hours ago
- Fresh fruit cup and expresso at Ben N Jerry's Condado. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann… instagram.com/p/BX-fp8ohnzB/ 12 hours ago
- "It took me some time to understand my water lilies… I cultivated them with no thought of… instagram.com/p/BX4bgZSBHPi/ 2 days ago
- “The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves,… instagram.com/p/BX1w12LhWFS/ 3 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 4 days ago
Poems of the Month