Tenderness awakens the cocoon of you
unfolding the silky sweetness of yet another.
Strumming until hardened into worship,
a pearl moon balances between the poles of you
spreading across indigo sky. You, a milky way of stars
undifferentiated in the nursing lips of life–
one story in time. Existence resonating through
fluted notes of you- husky and sharp.
Fountain breath of silver remaining constant
within each becoming. Fragrance without flower.
Caress without hands. Drawing at the root of you.
Seduction compelling surrender to foolishness.
Caught yet running still. Percussive pulses
awaken to one face, one body, and one breath.
- 1,986 hits
- “Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.” TS Eliot
TruthTell all the Truth but tell it slant— Success in Circuit lies Too bright for our infirm Delight The Truth's superb surprise As Lightning to the Children eased With explanation kind The Truth must dazzle gradually Or every man be blind— ~Emily Dickinson
- I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind. ― Antoine de… instagram.com/p/BgQucyWg_5H/ 1 week ago
- When the students are away, the cats come out to play. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann… instagram.com/p/BgJvvdcAJbd/ 1 week ago
- Trees and benches bathe in the afternoon light. University of Puerto Rico campus in Rio… instagram.com/p/BgDC0rLgMjT/ 2 weeks ago
- The welcoming entrance into the Old City. San Juan, Puerto Rico #cynthiapittmann… instagram.com/p/Bf9CoZzhQLU/ 2 weeks ago
- Rainbow appearances brighten up everything and make the day special. San Juan, Puerto… instagram.com/p/Bf1IkRHhLFh/ 3 weeks ago
Poems of the Month